Thursday, December 9, 2010

Examination First Semester Result



ehem
ehem, drum roll please.. (a little bit orchestratic here). I am too delighted to say about a good thing I've been through today. happy? yes I am. alhamdulilah. it is far better than what I had expected. I received my final exam first semester result today. hahah :P I am quite happy actually for my civil defence I result, considering that I was part of jpam member for only one week before final exam. it's an A ! yeay me! hehehe. hope that this can cover the average for my next examinations.

but I feel a-little-like-crying for my Consolidating Language Skill. I got B. I wonder how that thing happens. why I can't get an A? usually I was the highest in the class for this subject and  I felt like I was on top of everything. this is what we call as OVERCONFIDENT. but later on I began to think. every cloud has its silver lining and I am now aware of my weaknesses. I know. the results are not that good. but hey, I've tried my best. to get all As (meaning all 3.67 points and above) is not impossible, but it's hard. I have to know my limits and try to accept it. so, yes this is it. hope to get better grades in Summer.  I have to work harder and harder and harder. yeah!



CONGRATULATIONS TO ME, MYSELF AND I..





folks, I will be in DIA A class again for this second semester. basically, second semester emphasizes more on English so that I can prepare for my Intermediate English well. I will be learning 7 subjects :



  • BEL260 - INTERMEDIATE ENGLISH 
  • CTU151 - ISLAMIC THOUGHT AND CIVILIZATION 
    .
  • ECO162 - MICROECONOMICS ( I don't know what it's all about)
  • FAR150 - FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING 2 
    .
  • HBU122 - CIVIL DEFENCE II 
  • MGT153 - INTRODUCTION TO BUSINESS 
  • QMT181 - INTRODUCTION TO STATISTICS 



I must get 3.67 and above! aja aja fighting! Aina, you can do it!! 




To those who did well, congratulations. To those who were not, take sometimes to reflect and slowly move on. You will be fine :-)




p/s: wonder how to get that beloved 4 flat. hmmm... :-?

No comments:

Post a Comment